• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

1 post in this topic

Can you please update the setting for the comic description field for sets to allow more than 6000 characters? Currently I can go into an individual comic I already have registered and edit directly from there and it allows more than 6000 characters (in fact a LOT more which is what I need).

The reason for this is because now when I try to add a new comic to any of my sets that have descriptions I've entered via the editing individual existing comments and those comments are longer than 6000 characters, then any new comics I try to add won't save because the ones that already have been entered and saved via the individual comics editing page are now showing as too many characters hence eliminating the ability to save my new entries. On things like my Wolverine set, I'd essentially have to delete all my individual descriptions in order to add new comics.