• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!! Golden Age Humor/ Horror/ Etc.

35 posts in this topic

Here's the deal. I see comics :o - something about the cover or the double entendre or whatever- draws me in :foryou: - I buy the book :takeit: - I want to actually read the book :whatev: . I realize though, that is not completely in line with what I plan on collecting :whistle: , and now it is time to release it back to other people :baiting: who may do the same thing as me or may have a deeper love for the title, art, etc and hang onto them. (thumbs u

This thread will have books like that. I will break my rules and sell some of these at a loss. These are mostly going to be pretty inexpensive golden age books. Some may be a little pricier but will be sold at a price that you definitely should just go ahead and buy it. There will be Wilburs and probably some Archies and some Pre-Code Horror and who knows what else. There will be a Strange Worlds classic cover that has a GPA of $355 in its restored condition that someone will get a really good deal on and I will lose $100 on it :screwy:

Shipping is $7 no matter how many you buy

:rulez:

No List People- you know who you are

Payment via Paypal or check/MO- books don't ship until checks clear

Returns within 3 days of receipt. I mean, come on, don't return these. You are getting great deals and you gotta pack them and ship them back. (tsk)