• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Comic Link hold sellers accountable for cancelled Exchange sales?

C-Link Exchange: Making the Seller accountable for the sale of a book  

111 members have voted

1. 1. C-Link Exchange: Making the Seller accountable for the sale of a book

41 posts in this topic

Chief you can't claim one thing and then do the exact opposite.

Selective reasoning? Where?

You aren't on the level. You stated in the thread you didn't want to sell it for below GPA because it was a newstand and deserved above GPA pricing. That is the exact same breach you are PREACHING about upholding here. That is the textbook definition of hypocrite. But I'm sure you'll hump this post too.

You summarized the events of the thread to fit your end.

Go back and read over the 25 pages, without the prejudiced intent of slander that you have towards me, and you will see my recollection is correct.Not yours.

Remember that the thread was closed for being unproductive.

Why you think I would want to spend yet more on my time on an issue that has already been closed is beyond me...especially since you broached the issue on distinctly less than friendly terms.

Oh I did and you quickly tried to change how you portrayed everything so that you didn't come off like the guy who screwed the buyer out of a book at a less than GPA price after everyone called you out on it

Yes, you did.

Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse or are you just a tool who enjoys wasting time?

Instead of pestering me anymore, kindly read over the 25+ page thread, again.

Or do not.

I don't care what you do.

Don't bother replying to me, I will not be able to read it or respond to it as I'm putting your user name onto the Ignore setting.

Of course, you will probably reply regardless.