• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan Key Issues
4 4

167 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

A 24 9.8 just sold for $4200.00 on June 2 :whatthe::whatthe:

Isn't it going to look odd with all your 9.4's ? :baiting: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

10 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

I for one wouldn't like that choice. But I do acknowledge that he would help bring many eyeballs to the show, which is what it will take for the show to be successful. 

Dear God ANYONE but Dwayne Johnson please! Give me Arnold again before that. And don't get me wrong I don't want Arnold either.

15 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

Let’s hope so. There are so many great Howard stories to use. No reason not to use them.

There ARE so many great Howard stories, but the main reason they won't use them is that is not how Hollywood works. Movies get made to a template; they are rarely faithful to the original story. So all these movies, it doesn't matter what powers the character has or how he acts, they always end up the same way with pyrotechnics and the two main protagonists having a punch-up. A case in point wsa the Solomon Kane movie. They had a great opportunity there to do something really different: a puritan! but a swashbuckler! And it just ended up it could have been about anyone.

Is anyone interested in me posting the cover credits, writer and artist information for the first 24 issues of the original Conan the Barbarian run?  I pulled from a couple of different sources, but the majority of it came from the Marvel Database site.  I found it helpful, but as they say, "your mileage may differ".  Paul~

23 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

Finally!!

And this is the only appropriate place to post this.

Screenshot_20210712-094732.png

Decent centering too. I believe I'd have to celebrate,,, a milestone for sure. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu