• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

73 posts in this topic

Fight Comics 39- 3.0- Nice presenting cover- One of the all-time classics- $100 Book is complete and cf attached. I do not believe there is one of these for sale anywhere else right now- If there is- LET ME KNOW!

PulsRB5h.jpg

FdBzbcSh.jpg

yB5FlhNh.jpg

SuxnUvnh.jpg

:takeit:

Fight Comics 39- 3.0- Nice presenting cover- One of the all-time classics- $100 Book is complete and cf attached. I do not believe there is one of these for sale anywhere else right now- If there is- LET ME KNOW!

PulsRB5h.jpg

FdBzbcSh.jpg

yB5FlhNh.jpg

SuxnUvnh.jpg

:takeit:

^^

You are gonna like this cover in your hands. This is one of those books I always liked but now I love it.

Crime mysteries is a tough one, I had people asking to buy my copy a few years ago so likely someone finally had a shot at an available copy...congrats to the early pm sniper.

Cindy 37- (OK, I have 8 different interested parties on PM before posting, but no taker yet). This book was clearly part of a bound volume collection. One that as I understand it has had some significance here on the boards in the past. When I opened this book it felt like I was the first person to ever open it. It has a printers crease on the front cover that goes through the first 10 pages. I have a lot of photos here for you to fully understand this book. The book lays incredibly flat- the color is fantastic- the interior pages are great. There is a staple pull on bottom staple, a spine split at bottom and a very small split at upper spine. Tough one to grade, but it is, in many ways, one of the nicest copies I've seen. I've seen these books grade higher as Qualified or lower as Universal. Asking $1200

Myhh3PRl.jpg

uW5h8Apl.jpg

LUONdg2l.jpg

AekFCOjl.jpg

jiSYFQpl.jpg

yNViqWOl.jpg

ZtI3M8Bl.jpg

GYgFa3tl.jpg

f27BOoAl.jpg

NgYlov5l.jpg

All Top 16- Matt Baker Classic!! This book presents awesome with great color, lies flat, and has great gloss. It has a major upper spine split to the top staple and a smaller lower spine split. Bottom staple has rust. Centerfold is tight. This book just does not come around for sale more than once a year. I know this price is no bargain, but if you don't want to pay it, just wait around for a year or two- I am sure something will come up :baiting: $750

sILaZ5xh.jpg

8eobmkOh.jpg

s8dpuDDh.jpg

kxG9m83h.jpg

N7uHZrgh.jpg

zSB1HGzh.jpg

0AS8oslh.jpg