• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Werewolf by Night 32
5 5

109 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

Thanks - my brothers love it, and that's why it was easy for me justify the costs involved for such a nostalgic set (as hunting these all down in 9.8 condition, grading them, THEN finding a way to get them signed and re-graded later on was a money sink most would not ever consider) :D

Added photos to my registry now :D 

:tink: 

He did well on signature placement too! Best set in type looks great next to those sigs :banana: 

image.thumb.png.11472b5b10b73ef461995427a754d68d.png

On 6/24/2021 at 7:58 PM, piper said:

I quadrupled my money on a 9.2 and still regret selling it. :(

though i cannot claim to have had this rate of return, i've also at least partially regretted almost every sale of a key book that i ever made. 

On 9/13/2021 at 9:13 PM, alexgross.com said:

though i cannot claim to have had this rate of return, i've also at least partially regretted almost every sale of a key book that i ever made. 

You are not the only one :cry:

However, with the proceeds of the sale on some of them, I was able to buy bigger books that have increased in value too, so I feel a bit better.

On 9/13/2021 at 7:32 PM, pickycollector said:

You are not the only one :cry:

However, with the proceeds of the sale on some of them, I was able to buy bigger books that have increased in value too, so I feel a bit better.

I want back in but don’t want to pay 💰 2021 prices. Does this book fall back after the TV show? 

On 9/14/2021 at 1:24 PM, HighVoltage said:

You would think it would drop, but when is that… 2023? And at that time - how much does it drop… to Sept 2021 levels? (:

True!