• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Werewolf by Night 32
5 5

109 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2021 at 7:53 AM, SpeedforceKJ said:

Not the best looking copy but I’m happy with how it presents. This is a book I didn’t think I’d own even with being a lower grade collector. Can’t stay how happy I am to own a copy 

6DBB9507-9936-4FE3-926D-71520171985E.thumb.jpeg.3e5d4b148ad3e9800fe48baf9650c7d2.jpeg

Congrats! Its not cheap lol

If I had the coin I would buy it too, low grade or not :x

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/12/2021 at 8:38 AM, FoggyNelson said:

I wished I would have bought a couple issues 20 yrs ago😰😰

I was just thinking the same thing. I could have filled a long box.

I have the WBN Ploog issues, but shed the later stuff looong ago. About 15 years ago, I saw a thrashed copy for $15, so I picked it up on a whim. IIRC, I sold a month later to a WTB boardie for what I paid. I remember being surprised at how thrilled he was. Shoulda knowed.

On 12/12/2021 at 3:50 PM, KirbyJack said:

I was just thinking the same thing. I could have filled a long box.

I have the WBN Ploog issues, but shed the later stuff looong ago. About 15 years ago, I saw a thrashed copy for $15, so I picked it up on a whim. IIRC, I sold a month later to a WTB boardie for what I paid. I remember being surprised at how thrilled he was. Shoulda knowed.

Like you, I went for the Ploog issues and parted company with the Perlin copies many full moons ago. I love Ploog's work on WWBN. Can really see his Eisner schooling coming through, esp in the early issues.