• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

I could look at Planets all day long, just superb sci fi art.

+1. Great stuff Rick!

Thanks guys! Planet is definitely my favorite book as a whole. This thread has really put a hurting on the Fiction House thread. There are some great Fights, Rangers, Jungles and others out there but nothing quite like Planet Comics.

Fellow Planet lovers! I have some of my undercopies ending in tomorrows comiclink auction. They're pretty cheap right now if you want to throw a bid in. :whee:

And here is one of my favorite Planets from my collection that I'm not selling. :banana:

planet3.jpg

is a wonderful copy Mike.

Fellow Planet lovers! I have some of my undercopies ending in tomorrows comiclink auction. They're pretty cheap right now if you want to throw a bid in. :whee:

And here is one of my favorite Planets from my collection that I'm not selling. :banana:

planet3.jpg

Tease :makepoint:

Here's a new one this week. My first in the single digits. :banana:

image_zpsmgink2z2.jpeg

Congrats on that pick up. That book is not that easy to acquire.

Agreed, it is one of the hardest Planets. It is noted as scarce in overstreet.

Yes, that's a tough one indeed. I love the cover: it's a Will Eisner/Lou Fine co-creator jewel.

It looks like someone has made two punch holes in the middle of the cover, and then attempted to mask it with a piece of tape over the 'N'. Why on earth would anyone do that?

Great book tho' <3

To hold the circles in place that someone punched out with a holepunch. If those things are laying around it's hard not to want to punch holes in something lol

One of the tough Planets.......great covers. jb

164947.jpg.59e174cd59d93df43513cc0504b2bd94.jpg

Picked this up from the original buyer at Heritage as they needed to shift some things around and got it for what I think was a fair price.

One more off the list. :)

Planet33front_zpsavbcxgkl.jpg

Planet33back_zpsz399qutw.jpg

Wow Jason! I remember talking about that book when it came up. Glad you were able to knock that one off the list with such a great copy! :applause:

Picked this up from the original buyer at Heritage as they needed to shift some things around and got it for what I think was a fair price.

Wow Jason! I remember talking about that book when it came up. Glad you were able to knock that one off the list with such a great copy! :applause:

Thanks. $5 is written on the back cover, if only it were that inexpensive...lol

One of my favorite covers. Nice book, glad you got a good one (thumbs u

Nice book Jason.Congrats :applause:

One of the top five covers in the run IMHO.

Nice book, very hard to track down high grade copies.