• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,229 posts in this topic

I'll happily delete this if necessary but I can't find a thread devoted solely to PLANET. I've tried the 'user-unfriendly' search function (I can never find anything I want on that), and I've scolled thru' the first 30 pages of GOLD myself to no avail.

I know that there is a FICTION HOUSE thread and a SPACE GIRLS thread but surely PLANET deserves its own thread? (shrug)

Such an iconic title, many with jaw dropping covers needs its own space. There's plenty of stuff of interest to talk about 'Planet-wise' plus its a great way for the many Planet owners to showcase their awesome books. (I only own 4 at present :sorry:)

Like I say if it's a bad idea, I'll wipe the thread. :)

Great thread you created....and an awesome accomplishment.

I'm all for seeing everyone's copies from high grade gems to coverless incomplete tatters...:sumo:

I upgraded 6-7 of the books in that image since then.

Maybe we could use this thread for general chit chat about stories therein, panels, artists etc., as well as boardies posting their books as and when they get them or already own.

I doubt many people own a complete run. That was my thinking anyway. :)