• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,231 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2021 at 5:27 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Although it seemed to be improving, I've had first-class mail to Canada from the US take up to two weeks to get there, and in one case it had not arrived after 3 weeks.  It's just inexplicable.

It’s crazy to think in 2021 we still lost packages in the mail. Most likely lack of care on the employees

On 11/23/2021 at 8:09 AM, Daniel Boshell said:

I’ve lost hope at this point. 

Just a thought, have you initiated a lost parcel search? That might pinpoint where it is/was last tracked. Mine took fully three months to reach me via Australia! [Canada Post also refunded the shipping costs even though I eventually received the package].

On 11/23/2021 at 4:47 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

Just a thought, have you initiated a lost parcel search? That might pinpoint where it is/was last tracked. Mine took fully three months to reach me via Australia! [Canada Post also refunded the shipping costs even though I eventually received the package].

I wrote a letter to Washington to have them open a case or something to track it. The post office said because it’s been lost that long I had to write a letter

On 12/18/2021 at 5:15 PM, Spyder! said:

Quiet around these parts.

Just picked this one up in the CC auction.

295581E9-616B-4887-809A-4C651B1E54CC.jpeg

Nice! Lovely colours on that.  :cloud9:  Ped as well...score!

On 12/21/2021 at 4:25 PM, Brock said:

So I purchased my first Planet, and it arrived today. Why do I feel like this is a slippery slope?

Planet59.jpg

Get out now before it's too late....:insane: