• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

very happy to be a member of this club. i generally am satisfied with low grade copies of classic books. this one though, with the colors and how great it looks in hand... i may be in a perpetual upgrade cycle. i absolutely love this cover

Planet%2071_zpsjh7nsbhd.jpg

New one came in today. :)

2C4F56A7-695F-407E-8C56-C2472D8CDEBF_zpsv4rqkh5k.jpg

very happy to be a member of this club. i generally am satisfied with low grade copies of classic books. this one though, with the colors and how great it looks in hand... i may be in a perpetual upgrade cycle. i absolutely love this cover

Planet%2071_zpsjh7nsbhd.jpg

great books, guys!

Another one showed up this afternoon :whee:

Thanks Mr. Bedrock :headbang: , I will take the rivets how I can get them and this one has some Nice pages.

BAF3FF26-6905-41C6-87D7-8D1EC8C1B6B7_zpsk2g8ajcg.jpg

5B40D651-3897-4283-820C-6D5DAB1D4242_zpszvqnyfen.jpg

You are a Planet buying machine! I think you might complete the run before I do at this rate...:)

Thanks Mr. Bedrock :headbang: , I will take the rivets how I can get them and this one has some Nice pages.

You are a Planet buying machine! I think you might complete the run before I do at this rate...:)

I doubt it, but now you are seeing why I do so many sales threads :whistle:

I doubt it, but now you are seeing why I do so many sales threads :whistle:

I know that feeling all too well...lol

Great thread. Sure are some wonderful books being posted here. Here's one of my favorites from my collection.It came from a bound volume and has some resto on the spine,which kept the price down,and I couldn't be happier. It's a beautiful copy in hand.. :cloud9:

FullSizeRender51_zpsridlflb5.jpg

Great thread. Sure are some wonderful books being posted here. Here's one of my favorites from my collection.It came from a bound volume and has some resto on the spine,which kept the price down,and I couldn't be happier. It's a beautiful copy in hand.. :cloud9:

...with some books, a little resto just doesn't really matter :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here's one of my favorites from my collection.It came from a bound volume and has some resto on the spine,which kept the price down,and I couldn't be happier. It's a beautiful copy in hand.. :cloud9:

It looks great in scan, too!

Here's one of my favorites from my collection.It came from a bound volume and has some resto on the spine,which kept the price down,and I couldn't be happier. It's a beautiful copy in hand.. :cloud9:

It looks great in scan, too!

Being in the bound volume really kept the colors rich and vibrant, nice copy!