• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD- THREAD CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

Little thread tonight- probably just a few books.

No probation list or scamming folks (tsk)

Priority shipping with cardboard $7, $16 for first class to Canada.

Slabbed books shipped Priority $15 in US, $30 first class to Canada.

Payment through Paypal, check or MO. Check has to clear before shipment.

I will ship within 7 days of payment. I often ship much faster, but sometimes it takes me up to 7 days to get the books out. If that is a deal breaker for you do not buy from me. This is a side hobby for me, not my way of making a living, and until I am retired I can't guarantee faster. :angel:

Eerie Comics 1- 1.0- The featured book of the evening. In the 90's this was #1 on my list. I recently made a trade for it I think just to fulfill a lifelong dream of having a copy, even though it does not really fit my collecting interests these days. This book has an attached cover (yes, its true) and a detached centerfold. It has some unneeded amateur color on the cover around the damsel's eyes. To find a copy, even a rough one, of the first horror comic for $500 is pretty rare, but here it is.

y5EFhSRh.jpg

iWDdSYvh.jpg

kG3AG0mh.jpg

Qh1LnBvh.jpg

7T15FICh.jpg

Rocket to the Moon nn- This is my under copy. Great cover. Tape on inside detached upper staple, bottom staple attached well, some rust on staples, some back cover tears. Back cover stain. Nice pages! A really nice presenting 3.0 copy. $135

mSYTC2Oh.jpg

CHkgwaih.jpg

Aqe7xRxh.jpg

LVwwfaDh.jpg

Z4TmKxjh.jpg

:takeit:

Great price for a tough book.

Eerie Comics 1- 1.0- The featured book of the evening. In the 90's this was #1 on my list. I recently made a trade for it I think just to fulfill a lifelong dream of having a copy, even though it does not really fit my collecting interests these days. This book has an attached cover (yes, its true) and a detached centerfold. It has some unneeded amateur color on the cover around the damsel's eyes. To find a copy, even a rough one, of the first horror comic for $500 is pretty rare, but here it is.

y5EFhSRh.jpg

iWDdSYvh.jpg

kG3AG0mh.jpg

Qh1LnBvh.jpg

7T15FICh.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

y5EFhSRh.jpg

iWDdSYvh.jpg

kG3AG0mh.jpg

Qh1LnBvh.jpg

7T15FICh.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

^^

I will ship within 7 days of payment. I often ship much faster, but sometimes it takes me up to 7 days to get the books out. If that is a deal breaker for you do not buy from me. This is a side hobby for me, not my way of making a living, and until I am retired I can't guarantee faster. :angel:

I will take it, the Gem Comics. :takeit:

I will take it, the Gem Comics. :takeit:

^^ On the Gem Comics 1