• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another Heritage beauty

28 posts in this topic

I'm glad cgc did not deduct many points for the back cvr normal bottom bindery corner tear due to the thickness of the comic. Have a Ghost Rider 1 (1973) w/ a similiar flaw that I graded 9.2 but came back 9.0.

Also, Heritage has a Suspense 3 (Xela, Continental) F+ UNrestored w/ an UNDERpriced estimate of $12,500 o/w pgs. 2nd highest graded so far. laugh.gif

Little choked at Heritage customer service. I faxed an order on 02Sep01 for next 3 catalogs + Nice Cage bonus which they claim they never rec'd. Had to re-fax that same order 02Sep28. W/ the slow 10-14 day priority mail to Canada, it will arrive AFTER crazy.gif the auction closes.

Somehow, I've been getting those Heritage catalogs for free without ever having asked for them. I've never bought anything from a Heritage auction, although last year in their first auction I was the Internet high bidder on about $2500 worth of comics, NONE of which I won due to being outbid by people who attended the live auction. I'm a little surprised they still send those catalogs out to somebody who never actually won an auction!

I used to get all the Greg Manning auctions catalogs and the first 2 Heritage auctions for free even though I never even bid on an auction. I guess they decided to cut off people who never bid. It was odin's turn this time. frown.gif

Nah, I think that they got smart and dropped the people who don't even bid on the books. I love the books for reference. I have all the old Sotheby's and Christie's East catalog and they are great for reference. I think that I got on all the list is that I bought a catalog from the Hughes brothers many years ago and I was on their list when they bolted to Greg Manning. I may order the current one just to get the Nick Cage catalog! frown.gif