• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jordysnordy's Savage Sword of Conan Collection
2 2

373 posts in this topic

It took me years to complete my SSOC run and even now I am always tinkering and looking to upgrade this amazing series.

I have decided to begin the ambitious task of posting every book.

Please feel free to comment, post your own favorites and more importantly, if you have any copies that look better than mine, please let me know!

enjoy,

Jeff

Another good one.

Picture030.jpg

Savage sword is one of my favorite titles :headbang:

I just finished my run. The last several issues were toughest to find in high grade. Amazing collection so far--keep them coming

Congratulations on finishing your run - just awesome!

It's such an under appreciated title.

I bought all the last issues off the rack so mine are pretty high grade but lol they are a long ways off to be posted so stay tuned!

Another good one.

Picture030.jpg

Savage sword is one of my favorite titles :headbang:

I just finished my run. The last several issues were toughest to find in high grade. Amazing collection so far--keep them coming

I second this. The hardest issues for me were the ones above issue 225, the final issue being the hardest. I was trying to keep my entire run above 8.0. While I did buy some of my run here on these very boards I bought most of the magazines locally that were included in local collections I picked up.

I think issue 5 is my favorite of the run:

Savage%20Sword%205_zpsmdbdgnno.jpg

And here is my 235: perhaps the hardest book for me to find locally and it is a spectacular copy, I have never seen a better one:

Savage%20Sword%20235_zps7qelwbnl.jpg