• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAN OF STEEL 2 starring Henry Cavill (TBD)
4 4

445 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2022 at 7:09 PM, Artboy99 said:

DC has lost all credibility with their wavering decisions of the last year in my opinion and it will hurt them.

I will watch The Boys and be happy with the high quality super hero content provided there.

Now that you mention it, The Boys might be the last CBM property that I'm remotely interested in. I have to get S3 on Blu-ray (I don't have/want Prime).

On 12/19/2022 at 8:16 AM, Bosco685 said:

And now Puck makes it clear what the site is about.

212556304_Screenshot_20221219-0558332.thumb.png.bfba146d45e627124c379a27bac1a839.png

'elite journalists'

:roflmao:

If she was fired, why is she celebrating the Warhammer news?

FkVLST-XwAEuZsa.jpeg.810a1d41adc65c3d479e070b27e7d1dd.jpeg

Ok, granted I don't run in "hollywood circles", but had Henry Cavill (a very well known star) fired his manager (a fairly well known person in her own right) a few months ago, I am fairly sure we would have heard about it before now.  You can't tell me that Deadline, or Variety, or THR didn't know about this for months now, but this one random dude did.

On 12/19/2022 at 8:58 AM, media_junkie said:

Ok, granted I don't run in "hollywood circles", but had Henry Cavill (a very well known star) fired his manager (a fairly well known person in her own right) a few months ago, I am fairly sure we would have heard about it before now.  You can't tell me that Deadline, or Variety, or THR didn't know about this for months now, but this one random dude did.

Well, not only that, but prior to filming his Black Adam cameo? It doesn't pass the smell test.