• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

50 posts in this topic

I will be slowly and surely adding books over the weekend. Sorry, no previews- People don't care for that. There will be plenty of bondage and headlight books. I think there will be more books in this than any thread I have run before. :gossip:

If there are any major page issues I am disclosing them.

I've been on eBay since '98 and have 100% positive feedback and was a dealer doing shows and with a shop in the early 90's. You can check out my kudos here Kudos Thread- Thanks!

:takeit:trumps PM

Shipping: Raw books $7 US and $15 Canada

Slabs: $15 US and $30 Canada- sorry, that is what it usually costs me.

Returns on raw books- please contact within 7 days of receipt of book for return. Buyer pays return shipping.

No returns on slabs.

Payment via PayPal or Google Wallet. Checks and MO's are accepted but checks have to clear before shipping.

I am listing some books I really like here because I have found books I like even more (for the time being). For me part of the fun of comics is stewarding a comic, owning it and enjoying it for a while, but knowing it will find its way back out into the collecting community and possibly even one day back to me. I see books I have owned through the years show up here and on other sites for sale and I kind of smile, like seeing an old friend. :)

Jo-Jo Congo King 18- Looks like 5.0- Really 3.5- But DANG those colors! Some writing on side columns on first page, 3 pages have 1" square out in upper corner- just barely cuts into a couple panels, 1"x1" piece out of BC. $80 Did I mention the color?

uBruUnAh.jpg

1xCKmvNh.jpg?1

HMsp2T8h.jpg

:takeit: too!

Jo-Jo Congo King 18- Looks like 5.0- Really 3.5- But DANG those colors! Some writing on side columns on first page, 3 pages have 1" square out in upper corner- just barely cuts into a couple panels, 1"x1" piece out of BC. $80 Did I mention the color?

uBruUnAh.jpg

1xCKmvNh.jpg?1

HMsp2T8h.jpg

:takeit: too!

Now that was a good pickup. I thought you would like that one

^^

Jungle Comics 47- A sad thing here- This is a TOUGH Jungle in high grade and a desirable one. This book is gorgeous, BUT it is like someone took a blade to it and it sliced into the front cover and 3/4 through the book. I don't know what happened. If I did it I feel awful. I do not remember the book looking this way when I bought it. Well, get a book that was $350 for $80 if you want. SOLD to Soft-Serve

h948nNTh.jpg

258P86dh.jpg?1

afsSSHhh.jpg