• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTN: NOTICE REGARDING IMAGE & SKYBOUND ISSUES ON REGISTRY

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

NOTICE REGARDING IMAGE & SKYBOUND ISSUES ON REGISTRY

CGC has recently decided to re-designate all Image or Skybound issues that should have been listed as the publisher Image/Skybound due to their merger (August 2010) as they were incorrectly labeled previously.

This will affect the following titles/issues:

The Astounding Wolf-Man #24, #25

Birthright #1 - present

Clone #1-20

Dead Body Road #1-6

Ghosted #1-20

Guardians of the Globe #1-6, v2 #1-6

The Infinite #1-4

Invincible #74-present

Invincible Universe #1-12

Manifest Destiny #1-present

Outcast #1-present

Science Dog #1-2

Super Dinosaur #1-23

Tech Jacket #1-12

Thief of Thieves #1-present

The Walking Dead #76-present

Witch Doctor #1-4

If you currently have books registered that belong to these titles/series on the competitive registry your comics will be temporarily affected. The easiest way to resolve this on your end would be to completely delete these certification numbers from your entire collection and immediately reenter them. This will pull the updated information from our in-house system and thereby update your book on the registry. If you receive a “Book not eligible for slot” error message do not worry as this will be resolved within few business days as many of these will need new scores created and applied. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact:

mdavis@cgccomics.com

Mollie Davis

UPDATE: I have just heard from the higher ups that they have a programming guru who is attempting to fix everything, so you kind folks (and me, for that matter) won't be affected by the change.

Please hold tight before trying to change everything over and keep your fingers crossed.

:wishluck:

• Administrator

Unfortunately, yes....

However, I have just heard from the higher ups that they have a programming guru who is attempting to fix everything, so you kind folks (and me, for that matter) won't be affected by the change.

Please hold tight before trying to change everything over and keep your fingers crossed. :wishluck: