• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - A mixed bag of stuff - Starting with New Mutants #98

45 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome to my new mixed thread.

I will list an assortment of items of any kind. Unless where noted, for books under $10 minimum purchase is three items/books.

My Kudos thread

I try to grade books accurately but I’m not a professional, so if you have doubts feel free to ask me more details via PM.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Shipping:

I will try a discounted shipping rate for this one.

$10 up to 8-10 books

$20 up to 15-20 books

(These rates depend much on the weight of single books: in doubt, please ask). :)

Payment by Paypal. No people on the HoS or Probation list.

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole. (thumbs u

Have fun and comment if you want. (thumbs u

Urania #193 (1958) - $15

Pocket sized. This issue of the renowned italian science fiction book series is the very first italian edition of a Philip K. novel ("Solar Lottery").

Cover illustration by Carlo Iacono.

Not sure how to grade it due to the ulc abrasion but I'd say in the VG-/VG range.

Ue8PJ4yh.jpg

I got rocked at the flaming disco?

Urania #193 (1958) - $15

Pocket sized. This issue of the renowned italian science fiction book series is the very first italian edition of a Philip K. novel ("Solar Lottery").

Cover illustration by Carlo Iacono.

Not sure how to grade it due to the ulc abrasion but I'd say in the VG-/VG range.

Ue8PJ4yh.jpg