• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Visit to Casa Berk
3 3

85 posts in this topic

Welcome back Jon. Buy any new stuff you can share with us?

My buying has slowed to almost nil....I live off the fumes of decaying newsprint I already have.....my 'wants' are few (pep 30 anyone?).......However, i will share, of course, any of the stuff i got....Just that time has been a killer...jb

15 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Mannn I'd pay for admission to step into that room.  Just pure awesomeness! (worship)

It got more dangerous the last couple times I visited as he had consolidated framed pieces that were formerly all over the house.  You had to be careful not to trip over anything as you might get cut and bleed on the art.

16 hours ago, adamstrange said:

It got more dangerous the last couple times I visited as he had consolidated framed pieces that were formerly all over the house.  You had to be careful not to trip over anything as you might get cut and bleed on the art.

I'd be very careful where I'll be stepping. You just never see these kinds of collections ever in person. Would've been a treat. I'd even settle for Webcam viewing lol