• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NTX Comic Book Show - Tom Bunk & Tom Richmond -Tomorrow MAD Event

11 posts in this topic

It's that time of year again and we're pleased to host our annual Neumanvember MAD For Dallas event. The North Texas Comic Book Show will be held Saturday November 5th, 2016.

Guests include:

TOM BUNK - MAD Magazine, Garbage Pail Kids, and Wacky Packs artist.

TOM RICHMOND - MAD Magazine artist. Tom will be doing caricatures at the event so you can capture yourself MADly.

KIT LIVELY - MAD Magazine artist.

DAVID DeGRAND - MAD Magazine artist.

SCOTT NICKEL - MAD Magazine & Garfield.

ANNIE GAINES ASHTON - former editor at MAD.

RICK GOLDSCHMIDT - Official Rankin/Bass historian will be bringing his works on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and the Rankin/Bass story.

Rumor has it that a copy of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 will be available at this event.

We hope to see you at the event. We'll be announcing our January 2017 guest list as well.

The show will be held at:

The Doubletree Hotel Dallas Market Center

2015 Market Center Blvd., just off I-35 near Medieval Times.

Show hours: 9:30 am to 5 pm. Admission just $10. Kids 11 and under get in free.

North Texas Comic Book Show

Mysterio,

The January show will be the 28th & 29th. The weekend between playoffs and the Big Game. I will get an initial guest announcement up here on the 6th of November. Stay tuned.

DIdn't realize that was going to be a 2 day show. Great news, especially considering who your big guest is!

Mysterio,

The January show will be the 28th & 29th. The weekend between playoffs and the Big Game. I will get an initial guest announcement up here on the 6th of November. Stay tuned.

DIdn't realize that was going to be a 2 day show. Great news, especially considering who your big guest is!

The January show has been a two-day show for the last few years at least. It's a really fun show.

Thanks Mysterio, that had escaped my mind for some reason.

(thumbs u My brother and I have done the January show a few times because a two-day show was worth it in terms of gas/hotel since we were coming in from a distance. That's why it stuck in my mind.