• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman 3 Teaser poster?

21 posts in this topic

That would be so sweet, but isn't it a little to early for posters to be leaked? Could this be a tossed out concept?

Anyone remember a few months ago, when The Rock called Tobey Macguire a jabroni or whatever but know one knew why and he wouldn't say why. I figured they wanted him to play Eddie Brock, but Tobey got in the way...

fake fake fake. Wouldn't make for a good storyline anyway.

Yeah, it looks fake. Why wouldn't it be a good storyline though? People around here are too SA-centric. Venom is a lot more popular than Sandman, who is rumored to be the new villain. makepoint.gif

Yeah, it looks fake. Why wouldn't it be a good storyline though? People around here are too SA-centric. Venom is a lot more popular than Sandman, who is rumored to be the new villain. makepoint.gif

Agreed. More kids see these movies than guys who read the books in the 60's. No offense meant towards those who do, I'd love to have some of those books. But Venom is much more popular and recognizable than Sandman amoung today's movie watchers.

I think it'd be an awesome story. Of course, would they have to incorporate the alien suit first? Or take more of an Ultimate Spiderman view?

No, nothing SA centric about me. and BA Spidey sucks even worse. I just didn't personally like the Venom storyline... sleeping.gif

IMO, the villian that we can connect with, or feel empathy for, will be the better villian. I don't judge costumes when I go to see a movie (or read a comic)...it's the story first....

You should know "to each their own" should be bleeding from your ears now sumo.gif

No, nothing SA centric about me. and BA Spidey sucks even worse. I just didn't personally like the Venom storyline... sleeping.gif

IMO, the villian that we can connect with, or feel empathy for, will be the better villian. I don't judge costumes when I go to see a movie (or read a comic)...it's the story first....

Yeah, I am not a very big Spidey fan either....though I did like the McFarlane issues. confused-smiley-013.gif Can't wait to be branded a Philistine for that comment. grin.gif

Yeah, I am not a very big Spidey fan either....though I did like the McFarlane issues. confused-smiley-013.gif Can't wait to be branded a Philistine for that comment. grin.gif

Don't get me wrong---I love Spidey. I like the fact that he is the "working man's" hero because he has all the problems that real people have etc. The villians are just super lame in the BA era for the most part...lord help us if the clone saga hits the screen foreheadslap.gif

All I'm saying is that if the conflict doesn't connect with me, then none of the special effects or super villans they throw at me (a la Batman Forever) will help.