• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's DEADPOOL 3 starring Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman (2024)
4 4

518 posts in this topic

Hugh Jackman may have given away what the true title of Deadpool 3 is going to be. The actor took to his social media accounts to send out positive vibes for 2023. However, he takes umbrage with the song "Good Afternoon" being shortlisted by The Academy for the Best Song category. During his monologue, Jackman brought up having to put up with Ryan Reynolds while the duo work on Deadpool 3. However, instead of referring to the Marvel movie as Deadpool 3, Hugh Jackman calls it Wolverine and Deadpool, possibly alluding to the title the film will use when it lands in theaters on November 8, 2024.

On 4/5/2023 at 12:31 PM, D2 said:

image.thumb.png.f08a09b3c9548e84d36243f04dda486e.png

I've been bigger than this with just 3 months training. However, I have never been as lean as this.

Hugh Jackman Got Ripped for 'Wolverine' Using Light Weights

It's absolutely possible that he used, but I see no point. All he needed was a nutritionist to keep him lean, plus the discipline.

On 4/5/2023 at 12:36 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I've been bigger than this with just 3 months training. However, I have never been as lean as this.

Hugh Jackman Got Ripped for 'Wolverine' Using Light Weights

It's absolutely possible that he used, but I see no point. All he needed was a nutritionist to keep him lean, plus the discipline.

I mean, yes, I know what you mean.

Maybe... that's pretty :censored: ripped though. Like, that's stage performance lean. And if you are a gym guy like I am a gym guy, then you know there are also all sorts of different GH support and products that focus on different needs.

So it's, plausible, he was on some kind of hormone supplement, especially at his age to look THAT good, to assist in that physique. 

True, he did have an entire team and legion of people to help with his diet, routine, workout, sleep... everything, life.

Still... if I saw a guy at the gym looking like THAT... I mean...

hm

Also I think (think mind you) I read where in an interview he said before filming a shot like the one posted (pretty much anytime he was shirltess) he would be on a "dehydration" cycle to make the effects even more pronounced.  Or I could just be making mess up in my head, I don't know.