• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's DEC. s/s pre-sale: Gamora, Hulk, JSC, Sev Etern, Hawkeye, Michael Cho var

176 posts in this topic

Okay---I picked inventory up on this next book a while ago, in the hopes that anyone on the team would pop up eventually. While I don't see anything at the moment with Thorne or Immonen, the artist on the book, Khary Randolph, is coming up.

I've got five (5) copies only on this one at the moment for s/s Randolph, and will add Thorne or Immonen (cover artist) if they pop up between now and then

MOSAIC #1 s/s Khary Randolph - $95

379677_20161012205515_large.jpg

Getting back to GAMORA #1, which arrives in shops tomorrow----

This is a tricky one, and I'll leave this entirely up to you, the customer, do let me know which way you want to roll.

I've got ONE (1) copy of the Checchetto variant available for 9.8

This one was extremely limited to shops, and even I couldn't nail more than the one.

SOLD to Ivdyer

So here's the thing---the writer on the title is also screenwriter for the films.

I've never seen her at shows, albeit I have reached out to her for a possible signing.

Checchetto is one of those artists that I typically only see once per year, usually at London Super Comicon. However, that show, normally in February, has been moved to August this coming year.

So I don't know when I'd see Checchetto next, let alone Perlman.

But the rarity of this particular variant and demand, pulls me towards at least stocking the one copy for inventory. Even raw, it's expensive.

So here's where I'm at----I can hold it for you until I get the signature from either Perlman or Checchetto and the 9.8 take away price is going to be $245

OR---I can just do a straight up blue label Universal 9.8 on the book for $195

Gamora_1_Checchetto_Variant.jpg

GAMORA #1 (Lotay 1:25 ratio variant)

Similar to where I'm at with the Checchetto variant---I have a little more of these, and can offer up five (5) copies to start.

s/s Lotay (just not sure yet of the date) for $145 each or just straight up universal blue for $110

Gamora_1_Lotay_Variant.jpg

Getting back to GAMORA #1, which arrives in shops tomorrow----

This is a tricky one, and I'll leave this entirely up to you, the customer, do let me know which way you want to roll.

I've got ONE (1) copy of the Checchetto variant available for 9.8

This one was extremely limited to shops, and even I couldn't nail more than the one.

So here's the thing---the writer on the title is also screenwriter for the films.

I've never seen her at shows, albeit I have reached out to her for a possible signing.

Checchetto is one of those artists that I typically only see once per year, usually at London Super Comicon. However, that show, normally in February, has been moved to August this coming year.

So I don't know when I'd see Checchetto next, let alone Perlman.

But the rarity of this particular variant and demand, pulls me towards at least stocking the one copy for inventory. Even raw, it's expensive.

So here's where I'm at----I can hold it for you until I get the signature from either Perlman or Checchetto and the 9.8 take away price is going to be $245

OR---I can just do a straight up blue label Universal 9.8 on the book for $195

I'll take it! Hold for sigs

These next two are a little more pricey, will take a little longer, and these numbers are based additionally on the cost of the books themselves, shipping all over hell and back, etc etc.

Justice League vs Suicide Squad #1 (ARTGERM variant) s/s Joshua Williamson & Stanley "ArtGerm" Lau - $175

Now---here's the signifciant caveat on this book---ArtGerm won't be around these parts again until SDCC. He's confirmed to me his only U.S. appearance is SDCC & NYCC.

If you're of a mind to wait till SDCC to get these finished, I'm perfectly fine with it if you are.

If you just want Williamson on the book and then wrap it up after his signing, we can do that too.

Just LMK which way you want to roll.

jlasquadARTGERM.jpg