• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My "Brain" hurts

15 posts in this topic

So - i can submit -

"immediately after the signing will be given CGC's signature Series label"

or alternatively -

" comic books submitted anytime after the signing will not be eligible for the CGC Signature Series authentication"

My brain hurts. screwy.gif

See below for the offical stance.

Signature Series Exclusives For Pittsburgh

Also signing for the prestigious CGC Signature Series is the dynamic art team for the scarlet speedster, the Flash, Howard Porter and John Livesay! They will be sigining at the CGC booth on Saturday, April 23 from noon to 1 pm.

CGC witnesses will be on hand to accept these signed books for CGC's prestigious Signature Series! Only comic books submitted immediately after the signing will be given CGC's signature Series label, comic books submitted anytime after the signing will not be eligible for the CGC Signature Series authentication. Suggested donations for the Make-A-Wish foundation are 50 cents or a dollar per signature.

All comics signed by Jimmy, Howard and John at the CGC booth will be eligible to receive CGC's coveted Signature Series label, our hobby's only 100% authenticated signature! Be sure to arrive at the CGC booth early to ensure a spot in line for these amazing creators.

To learn more, visit http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com.

Articles List

CGC witnesses will be on hand to accept these signed books for CGC's prestigious Signature Series! Only comic books submitted immediately after the signing will be given CGC's signature Series label, comic books submitted anytime after the signing will not be eligible for the CGC Signature Series authentication.

Relax. All this means is that the books cannot leave the sight of the CGC witnesses. If they do, how are they to know that the signatures are indeed authentic?

flowerred.gif

So - i can submit -

or alternatively -

" comic books submitted anytime after the signing will not be eligible for the CGC Signature Series authentication"

Also signing for the prestigious CGC Signature Series is the dynamic art team for the scarlet speedster, the Flash, Howard Porter and John Livesay! They will be sigining at the CGC booth on Saturday, April 23 from noon to 1 pm.

CGC witnesses will be on hand to accept these signed books for CGC's prestigious Signature Series! Only comic books submitted immediately after the signing will be given CGC's signature Series label, comic books submitted anytime after the signing will not be eligible for the CGC Signature Series authentication. Suggested donations for the Make-A-Wish foundation are 50 cents or a dollar per signature.

All comics signed by Jimmy, Howard and John at the CGC booth will be eligible to receive CGC's coveted Signature Series label, our hobby's only 100% authenticated signature! Be sure to arrive at the CGC booth early to ensure a spot in line for these amazing creators.

Articles List

(And here I thought this was going to be a thread about THE_BRAIN.)

That means that after the book is signed, it is handed over immediately to the CGC rep for the Signature Series.

You can't have the book signed, take it home, and *then* submit it for the Signature Series.

Relax. All this means is that the books cannot leave the sight of the CGC witnesses. If they do, how are they to know that the signatures are indeed authentic?

flowerred.gif

What if the CGC witnesses blink? stooges.gif

flowerred.gif

What if the CGC witnesses blink? stooges.gif

It does present a moment of opportunity ...but you have to be quick. gossip.gif

So - i can submit -

or alternatively -

Articles List

(And here I thought this was going to be a thread about THE_BRAIN.)

gossip.gifSo did I. 893naughty-thumb.gif.... 27_laughing.gif....... sign-funnypost.gif