WANTED: ACTION #2, ANY COPY WITH THE FIRST TWO FOLDS INTACT
2 2

159 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Late August   BUMP!

Every time you bump this thread I get really excited that your updating it as "found".  

Action 2 is a tough one!! Good luck with your search!

1 hour ago, KCOComics said:

Every time you bump this thread I get really excited that your updating it as "found".  

Action 2 is a tough one!! Good luck with your search!

Thanks!

But with the  big shows  shut down this year  I'm not hopeful.  Still,  I  keep  plugging away, :D

Mid-September  BUMP!

Seriously,  any  ol'  coverless copy  of Action  Comics 2 with  two CFO,  or clipped coupons,  or   big  scribbles. 

As long  as  the  two outer  folds  are  intact and  reasonably  nice  shape   I'm  your  guy. 

Edited by catrick339

New to the thread--- did you ever share any pictures of what you currently have of Action #2? You never know-- it might inspire people.

Also-- what happened with the coverless copy -- why was that not a good match? I didn't anything said other than "not a good match". Did it have something to do with the condition or pages? Just curious.

Edited by 01TheDude

On 9/20/2020 at 10:36 PM, 01TheDude said:

New to the thread--- did you ever share any pictures of what you currently have of Action #2? You never know-- it might inspire people.

Also-- what happened with the coverless copy -- why was that not a good match? I didn't anything said other than "not a good match". Did it have something to do with the condition or pages? Just curious.

Howdy 01. 

Here's  my  current  cover  wrap

kkWwZbf.jpg

This is  my  SECOND   thread,   the  first  got  me  a  nice  interior,  with  the  exception  of  the  first  two   wraps,   The seller had  a  complete  copy  besides, 
but  the  two  exterior  wraps  were   brittle  and  falling  apart  along  the spine,   I  would have had  to  have  them   leafcast  to  save  them. 
He  was kind  enough  to   send  color  xerox  copies  of  the  three  story  pages  that were  missing  from  the   copy  I  bought,   so  I  have  the  full  stories. 

The  copy  I  turned  down more recently   was a coverless complete,  but  the  outer  fold  was rough,  with pieces missing  on  the last  page. The  second  fold wasn't  that 
much  better,   so  I  STILL  would have  been  looking  for  a  third  copy  with  the  outer  fold  in decent  shape,   

I'd just as  soon wait  for  one to come  around  with  the  first  two  folds  intact,  and  mayhem  further  inside  the  book. 

Oh,   STILL  LOOKING  FOR  A  COVERLESS  ACTION 2  WITH  THE  TWO  OUTER  FOLDS INTACT,   :D