• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE MANDALORIAN Show
6 6

1,256 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2022 at 6:56 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Based on this, I'm pretty sure she is Rook Kast

Seems like a pretty deep cut - a character who had no memorable lines in anything up to this point?  What radicalized her even more?  Because during the Clone Wars she had no problems showing her face.

On 6/1/2022 at 9:44 PM, ExNihilo said:

Seems like a pretty deep cut - a character who had no memorable lines in anything up to this point?  What radicalized her even more?  Because during the Clone Wars she had no problems showing her face.

I'm basing this off of her Shadow Collective-style helmet (of which Rook was a member) and distaste for Bo-Katan. I think after she saw the fall of Mandalore and her clan defeated by Bo-Katan, it's possible she is atoning for her sins by adopting a strict Mandalorian code of a bygone era. It's all a guess, but she's a Filoniverse character, so I wouldn't doubt he dives into that well. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 1/18/2023 at 10:51 AM, drotto said:

So I need to watch just episodes 5 and 6 of Book of Bobo Fett to catch up on Mandalorian correct? Also, from what I have seen, those episodes basically have nothing to do with Bobo Fett?

Episodes 5, 6, and 7, IIRC. They were definitely Mando-focused.