• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE MANDALORIAN Show
7 7

1,256 posts in this topic

“The Empire improves every system it touches,” we hear Herzog’s voice say. “Safety. Prosperity. Peace.”

As the violence and cacophony explodes onscreen, we hear him complete the thought.

“Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now,” he says. “Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? Look outside, I see nothing but death and chaos.”

We’ll find out more when The Mandalorian debuts on Disney+ on Nov. 12.

For those looking for the older looking robots/aliens and gritty Star Wars, this is for you. There are some great trailers online a 5 minute preview a two minute trailer, and a 4 minute making of. IG88 (or identical robot model) is better than I ever imagined.

What timing, too. While we were at Disneyworld I went to the Star Wars stage where they put on shows. Hanging out behind the stage I was getting some decent shots of the park actors. When I turned around to talk with my wife, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

Boba_Fett01.thumb.PNG.15ee5738c26498d2a7235d8f5250b88d.PNG

Dang Boba Fett. Always trying to steal the show. :insane:

He took the time to pose while waiting for his part in the show.

6 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Why the heck does this newer forum not allow for editing thread titles after one year? :pullhair:

We couldn't do that on the old forum either... I think. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

We couldn't do that on the old forum either... I think. 

But moving to the new forum and knowing what a bother that was, you would think it would be addressed. But more importantly, a much stronger search feature.

45 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

But moving to the new forum and knowing what a bother that was, you would think it would be addressed. But more importantly, a much stronger search feature.

I had to do some research on the boards to find something.  It took well over an hourrrrrrrr.  So infuriating.   On top of that the older the information or thread the more of a chance of the board crashing. 

Edited by Buzzetta

13 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I had to do some research on the boards to find something.  It took well over an hourrrrrrrr.  So infuriating.   On top of that the older the information or thread the more of a chance of the board crashing. 

I picked up on the search feature flaws early on. But even lately with films that took a few years to develop when I try to find the threads it shows nothing. When I scroll back and look for myself, I find the threads.

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I picked up on the search feature flaws early on. But even lately with films that took a few years to develop when I try to find the threads it shows nothing. When I scroll back and look for myself, I find the threads.

You have to be exact.... and it cannot even be partially correct. 

So for example suppose I am looking for a user by the name of Old_Time_Comics.  If I write Old Time Comics, it does not turn anything up.  That underscore must be present.  For that alone it is problematic.  But again, I was looking up something regarding the Spider-man Homecoming / Civil War deal from a few years ago and the boards kept error coding on me.   I think sometimes it is still easier to search in google by using

"cgccomics" "boards" and then what you are looking for.  So eventually I did this... I typed "cgccomics" boards spider-man civil war movie

Google brings me to page 74 in the thread but the second I wanted to go to page 1 I got the following... and let's keep in mind I just did this again for the purpose of this response... 

what a mess. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 4.41.46 PM.png