• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Comic link answer your emails?

55 posts in this topic

One thing that I would like to see happen is for ComicLink to start reporting sale prices through to GPAnalysis.

I thought they did already 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe only some ComicLink prices are recorded on GPAnalysis. I know that none of the books purchased by me have records listed on GPAnalysis.

I think that Each company other than E-Bay that reports to GPA needs to receive a template from GPA so that the sales figures push directly into GPA's system on a monthly basis.

In that case I would think that it would be all sales or none. confused-smiley-013.gif

Does anyone have a purchase from ComicLink that is recorded on GPA???

Regards

Aussie Russ...

Russ,

Can't answer that question, but I know that a CGC book I bought off of eBay was on GPA the very NEXT day! The data push there has to automatic.

-divad

I have used comiclink for years. In fact I sold some of my first CGC'd books using ComicLink. I have bought and sold and have never had a problem with them. I find the listing system easy to use and I've sold 6 books in the past several months and will sell more in the future. To me it's superior to ebay because I can list it at any price I want and leave it up as long as I want, and if someone bids a lower bid I have the option of saying yes or making a counter offer. And if I decide to sell off CLink, I can pull down the listing in about 5 seconds.

The purchase transactions (including one my wife did for a present for me) have all gone smoothly with no problems. I've even bought original art from ComicLink.

Josh has always communicated promptly with me, and I've never hesitated to call him with a question. Because of all the things noted above, I have been and will continue to be an active user of ComicLink.

I want to thank all of the forum members that have posted positive comments about ComicLink thus far. It is really nice to see some appreciation and support from time to time.

Josh Nathanson

www.comiclink.com

flowerred.gifacclaim.gifyay.gif

Now, about those stickers that deface beautiful books, like so many billboards on a scenic highway...

I want to thank all of the forum members that have posted positive comments about ComicLink thus far. It is really nice to see some appreciation and support from time to time.

Josh Nathanson

www.comiclink.com

flowerred.gifacclaim.gifyay.gif

Now, about those stickers that deface beautiful books, like so many billboards on a scenic highway...

I totally detest defacing books I'm paying good money for. If I were Josh, I'd stop that [#@$%!!!]. Of course, just call them up and they won't do it in the future. I believe Metropolis puts stickers on them more for tracking and inventory, so you'll still be stuck with those stickers from there.

It's about time for a Goo Gone advertising moment.

Last night I tried to list a couple of books on Comiclink, but wasn't able to upload images from my C-drive. I then tried to host these images on Imageshack, but still wasn't able to view anything once I copied in the link. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

They just relocated and moved a bunch of stuff. They forwarded me the new phone numbers. If you need further assistance, please PM me. I like helping fellow comic collectors when I can be practical doing so.

CAL hi.gif

they never answer my emails. Wait I didn't send any. Why would anyone email comic link don't they have a phone? I know I'm just kidding. I actually hate to talk on the phone.

I used them last year to buy some books and it only took about 2 weeks from date of purchase to turn up here.

Shipping is pretty expense ($50.00US) but it's sent via Fed Ex and is fully insured and trackable if needed.

What would be good is if I could log on and find the Fed ex Tracking number on my order info so I can chart the progress of my package.

Usually goes all over the show before turning up :- NYC to Toronto to Memphis to LA to Sydney to Auckland to Here insane.gif

I've just placed another order X-men 95 and 101 and I'm looking forward for these babies turning up soon - Josh get busy ship dem books sumo.gif