• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JAN s/s pre-sale: KINGPIN Vincent D'Onofrio, Jusko variant, JLA, HULK etc
3 3

152 posts in this topic

While I am admittedly surprised at the lack of love for any of the Middleton books (I guess I need to find NYX books...? lol) ----I have to update this post to reflect there is only ONE MORE COPY LEFT on this Hulk #1 McGuinness variant. After that, I need to start a wait list.

Client list on this book as follows:

1) ivdyer

2) kevhtx

3) Ron C.

4) mbatko_8

5) Taxmick1

6) adampasz

7) Starlord86

8) pkpickard

HULK #1 (Ed McGuinness variant) s/s McGuinness - $135

Limited print run 3000 cps

*(Only 8 SOLD OUT!!!! Will start a wait list moving forward, thank you! :thumbsup:)

If all 8 spots sell, I'll start a wait list for more---I can probably stretch this to 12 if I have to.

IMG_73901_6d270eac9029c67915c02c493aa2b7d9.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Harley Quinn #11 (Frank Cho varriant) - $110 s/s Frank Cho

*(--add Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti for an additional $25)

Five (5) spots at the moment

harley11.jpg

Saw this a few weeks back and love it! :takeit: w/ 3 sigs Thanks!

And yes early X-23 appearances would be cool to have signed by Middleton & slabbed, lol

Edited by MultiSig Mike

HULK #1 (Ed McGuinness variant) s/s McGuinness - $135

Limited print run 3000 cps

*(Only 8 ONE SPOT LEFT at the moment available for this one!)

If all 8 spots sell, I'll start a wait list for more---I can probably stretch this to 12 if I have to.

IMG_73901_6d270eac9029c67915c02c493aa2b7d9.jpg

takeit.gif x1

Rocket Raccoon #1 (Albuquerque 1:25 variant) - $120 s/s Rafael Albuquerque

*(Elektra Assassin #1 homage cover---add Bill Sienkiewicz for an additional $10)

Five (5) spots at the moment

rocketelektra.jpg

:takeit: * add Bill S. for $10 Edited by dragonmanagement

Okay----these next two variants---I really wanted to wait till I could find more copies in high grade, but I am not having luck. I personally think these are gorgeous covers by Francis Manapul.

These are two of the three FRIED PIE variant covers to Justice League vs Suicide Squad #1.

Of the two, I believe the virgin covers are the most scarce.

However, the one with the logo, I was only able to secure one sure fire 9.8 copy.

Virgin cover----just two.

Justice League vs Suicide Squad #1 (Fried Pie variant) s/s Joshua Williamson - $125

**(Only ONE copy available)**

Signing takes place in two weeks, just FYI

jlasquadFRIEDPIEA.jpg

I have to be realistic about the HULK #1 McGuinness variant----I am not certain that I am going to be able to meet orders on the back up list. I have a couple extra copies that I purchase when filling these sorts of requests so that if there are a few clunkers that don't make the 9.8 in the grading, at least I know that everyone who ordered one has a realistic shot at 100% completion.

Rest assured, all eight customers on this thread who pre-ordered the color variant WILL get the book. Anyone on back up reserve, I just can't make the promise. :sorry:

I like to pad my orders with at least a couple. Then I try to order more if there's a demand.

I don't think getting more color copies is a viable option, however, I can do the b/w variant pictured (has Deadpool in there too, see lower left).

These are a little more pricey and has a print run of 1500 cps.

I'll start with realistically reserving ten (10) spots for 9.8 s/s McGuinness and then we'll see where we're at if these sell out as well.

HULK #1 (McGuinness b/w sketch variant) s/s Ed McGuinness - $155

hulk1BW.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

I have to be realistic about the HULK #1 McGuinness variant----I am not certain that I am going to be able to meet orders on the back up list. I have a couple extra copies that I purchase when filling these sorts of requests so that if there are a few clunkers that don't make the 9.8 in the grading, at least I know that everyone who ordered one has a realistic shot at 100% completion.

Rest assured, all eight customers on this thread who pre-ordered the color variant WILL get the book. Anyone on back up reserve, I just can't make the promise. :sorry:

I like to pad my orders with at least a couple. Then I try to order more if there's a demand.

I don't think getting more color copies is a viable option, however, I can do the b/w variant pictured (has Deadpool in there too, see lower left).

I'll start with realistically reserving ten (10) spots for 9.8 s/s McGuinness and then we'll see where we're at if these sell out as well.

hulk1BW.jpg

:takeit:

hulk1BW.jpg

:takeit:

hulk1BW.jpg

:takeit: one copy

hulk1BW.jpg

:takeit: Thanks Rich - Mike

Batman Adventures #1 s/s Ty Templeton (artist on the title) - $255 each

I've got four (4) uncirculated copies and maybe one more on hand in my inventory (old slab) as a back up if one of these goes bust (or all four sell out).

batmanadv1signed.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn