• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JAN s/s pre-sale: KINGPIN Vincent D'Onofrio, Jusko variant, JLA, HULK etc
3 3

152 posts in this topic

I have to be realistic about the HULK #1 McGuinness variant----I am not certain that I am going to be able to meet orders on the back up list. I have a couple extra copies that I purchase when filling these sorts of requests so that if there are a few clunkers that don't make the 9.8 in the grading, at least I know that everyone who ordered one has a realistic shot at 100% completion.

Rest assured, all eight customers on this thread who pre-ordered the color variant WILL get the book. Anyone on back up reserve, I just can't make the promise. :sorry:

I like to pad my orders with at least a couple. Then I try to order more if there's a demand.

I don't think getting more color copies is a viable option, however, I can do the b/w variant pictured (has Deadpool in there too, see lower left).

These are a little more pricey and has a print run of 1500 cps.

I'll start with realistically reserving ten (10) spots for 9.8 s/s McGuinness and then we'll see where we're at if these sell out as well.

HULK #1 (McGuinness b/w sketch variant) s/s Ed McGuinness - $155

hulk1BW.jpg

I'll take one!

I keep forgetting to put this one in the threads!

I should have put this in last month.

THANOS #1 (hip hop variant by Del Mundo) s/s Jeff Leimiere - $125

*(Possibly hoping to add cover artist Mike Del Mundo if he pops up in a short time frame) :thumbsup:

thanos1hiphop.jpg

The hip hop variants may not be everyone's cup of tea---I love 'em----but I'm also a big fan of artist Greg Land----and I've got a signing with him next month. (and happy to take subs for Greg as well).

That being said, Greg has been the artist on the 2016 run of Uncanny X-Men, both interior and covers. Rather than post images of all the covers here, I'll do a blanket offering for any of his X-Men covers (link below) at $120 each for 9.8 s/s

I'll limit this to just five spots per issue #

And THAT being said, I'll be seeing writer on the series, Cullen Bunn, in the upcoming months and if you want the book held to add Cullen (no extra charge) just LMK so that I can put that aside.

starting with the Hip Hop variant for #1

Uncanny X-Men #1 (hip hop variant) s/s Greg Land - $120

**(Add writer Cullen Bunn free, optional)

**(8 spots available at the moment on this variant only)

xmen1hiphop.jpg

Speaking of Third Eye, they've got an exclusive lmt. ed. TPB coming out collecting the first four issues of SEVEN TO ETERNITY.

I am pretty certain that these can't be graded because CGC recently announced they are no longer grading TPB.

But I can pick these up and ship them SIGNED by Rick Remender $25 per book (covers all expenses right down to the shipping)

seventoeternityTPB.jpg

And while I'm on Rick Remender, I have an overstock of his Black Science MIDTOWN variant covers on issue #1.

Black Science #1 (Midtown variant) s/s Rick Remender & Matteo Scalera - $130

Ten (10) spots for 9.8 double s/s (signing next month)

blackscience1midtown.jpg

Speaking of Third Eye, they've got an exclusive lmt. ed. TPB coming out collecting the first four issues of SEVEN TO ETERNITY.

I am pretty certain that these can't be graded because CGC recently announced they are no longer grading TPB.

But I can pick these up and ship them SIGNED by Rick Remender $25 per book (covers all expenses right down to the shipping)

seventoeternityTPB.jpg

:takeit: 1x

The hip hop variants may not be everyone's cup of tea---I love 'em----but I'm also a big fan of artist Greg Land----and I've got a signing with him next month. (and happy to take subs for Greg as well).

That being said, Greg has been the artist on the 2016 run of Uncanny X-Men, both interior and covers. Rather than post images of all the covers here, I'll do a blanket offering for any of his X-Men covers (link below) at $120 each for 9.8 s/s

I'll limit this to just five spots per issue #

And THAT being said, I'll be seeing writer on the series, Cullen Bunn, in the upcoming months and if you want the book held to add Cullen (no extra charge) just LMK so that I can put that aside.

starting with the Hip Hop variant for #1

Uncanny X-Men #1 (hip hop variant) s/s Greg Land - $120

**(Add writer Cullen Bunn free, optional)

:takeit:

**(8 spots available at the moment on this variant only)

xmen1hiphop.jpg

Signing with film director Nicholas Meyer in just a few weeks.

Who's up for some s/s cps of Wrath of Khan #1 or Voyage Home movie adaptation? :thumbsup:

KHAAAAAAAAAN!

Do you have cover images Rich?

172640_20090619162451_large.jpg

30325_20060225092047_large.jpg

I have to be realistic about the HULK #1 McGuinness variant----I am not certain that I am going to be able to meet orders on the back up list. I have a couple extra copies that I purchase when filling these sorts of requests so that if there are a few clunkers that don't make the 9.8 in the grading, at least I know that everyone who ordered one has a realistic shot at 100% completion.

Rest assured, all eight customers on this thread who pre-ordered the color variant WILL get the book. Anyone on back up reserve, I just can't make the promise. :sorry:

I like to pad my orders with at least a couple. Then I try to order more if there's a demand.

I don't think getting more color copies is a viable option, however, I can do the b/w variant pictured (has Deadpool in there too, see lower left).

These are a little more pricey and has a print run of 1500 cps.

I'll start with realistically reserving ten (10) spots for 9.8 s/s McGuinness and then we'll see where we're at if these sell out as well.

HULK #1 (McGuinness b/w sketch variant) s/s Ed McGuinness - $155

hulk1BW.jpg

:takeit:

I must have missed it, what is the price for the Star Trek 2? Also can you hold it and add sigs?

You haven't missed anything yet, I'll be making official announcements soon as I check inventory for 9.8 copies and variant covers :thumbsup:

seventoeternityTPB.jpg

:takeit: x1

will you be able to add Opena and/or Andrew Robinson?