• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's FEB. pre-sale s/s thread: Wrath of Khan, DEXTER, Evangeline Lilly, CAGE
3 3

252 posts in this topic

Darth Maul #1 (1/50 Brooks variant) s/s Cullen Bunn & Mark Brooks -$155

Five (5) Spots available

maul1D.jpg

Can you add Ray Park to this signing for me as well Rich. What would be the cost with Park included?

The following books for Adam Hughes s/s come from a single original owner collection.

The only information that I really have on the person is that he amassed the best possible books he could over the course of decades, ranging from bronze to modern. He passed away last year, and an LCS in Ohio obtained the collection. I personally went through a majority of that collection, and purchased roughly one short box of various comics for future use either s/s or blue label.

I know the collection was tagged as "The Landis collection" (I'm guessing that was the owner's last name) and the LCS was piecemealing it out to help the family.

Catwoman AH covers from The Landis Collection (and yes, these are all strong 9.8 candidates, without question)

Only ONE (1) spot available for each of these AH Catwoman covers:

Catwoman #53 s/s Hughes - $175

33709_20060323014620_large.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn