• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Readcomix' Kudos Thread
5 5

68 posts in this topic

Over this past weekend, I received some books that I bought from Gene. They were just what I expected based on his description. The whole process from beginning to end was as smooth as you could hope for. If you buy from Gene, do so with the utmost confidence that you’re dealing with a top notch communicator and very nice guy.

Readcomix is a first-class vendor.  Gene went out of his way to find a few books I was looking for, and sent them to me quickly with ironbound packing.  He's a pleasure to do business with, and I certainly agree with the folks who've posted above about his courteous communications with customers.  

Today the mail carrier brought me a box containing the spoils from a recent sales thread of Gene’s. Super secure and safe packaging, the slab arrived  in perfect shape, and the raws nicer looking than in the photos.  Really happy to get these books and would certainly purchase from him again.