• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PM Screen
1 1

Question

9 answers to this question

Are you saying that the PM Inbox is too narrow? If so, I agree. Being able to see it full screen would be ideal, unless there is a way to do it and I can't find it.

• Administrator
On 2/10/2017 at 11:15 AM, Iceman399 said:

Adjust the size of PMs when viewing/responding too.  Currently only about 1/4 to 1/3 of the screen which results in very compressed messages.

On what browser/device/screen size?

2 hours ago, Architecht said:

On what browser/device/screen size?

Was Chrome for both Android and PC.  Seems like Andriod now defaults to a full screen :banana: Chrome PC still losing about 33% page due to "inbox" on left hand side when an actual message is selected.

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

Was Chrome for both Android and PC.  Seems like Andriod now defaults to a full screen :banana: Chrome PC still losing about 33% page due to "inbox" on left hand side when an actual message is selected.

What's the screen resolution on the PC?

• Administrator
On 2/10/2017 at 0:59 PM, VintageComics said:

Are you saying that the PM Inbox is too narrow? If so, I agree. Being able to see it full screen would be ideal, unless there is a way to do it and I can't find it.

What's your browser/device/screen resolution, Vintage?

5 hours ago, Architecht said:
On 2017-02-10 at 1:59 PM, VintageComics said:

What's your browser/device/screen resolution, Vintage?

Mozilla, Laptop, 1600 x 900 screen resolution

Just to be clear, I preferred the old full page list of PMs and full page PM while reading.

Not a fan of the new format where every page requires scrolling because all new formatting is tall and narrow.

Edited by VintageComics

1 1