• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shrink size of Footer used in every Post

Question

In addition to the density change, I'd like to recommend shrinking the footer that contains the Quote (and I'm assuming future) functions that appears in every post. I think it also leads to confusion as to where one post ends and another begins. Because of its size, it tends to look like part of the actual post, instead of ancillary functions to be used if needed. I've provided a comparison between what they look like now and what they looked like on the old boards.

Current Post Footer

Spoiler

New_CGC_Board_Footers.thumb.jpg.d078a2537d6b10fe574da5934ad88108.jpg

Previous Board Post footer

Spoiler

Old_CGC_Board_Footer_1.jpg.1c24b96f990eb743a29f618a24cdf290.jpg

4 answers to this question

I agree with this 100% is it possible to get rid of the big " + Quote   " box under all the post and maybe just turn it into a box with a different color other then the huge white area under each post. Please keep in mind the less huge white area's the better it is with less eye strain

Make it smaller and "right justified" so it doesn't look like it's an expandable hidden quote or something.
I see that there is an almost impossible to see "Share this post"/social media icon in the top-right of each post, maybe you can create a button to quote next to that?  That would help minimize the vertical space required.