• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: CGC Spidey 5 (Dr. Doom) and Blue Bolt Weird Tales 117 (LB Cole cover)

18 posts in this topic

THREAD CLOSED.

A few nice Silver and Golden Age books added today, and as always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund (two weeks). I accept PayPal, checks, Money Orders, and ship via USPS Priority Mail (rates vary based on destination but generally $10 - $14 + insurance in the US).  1st takeit.gif in the thread or via PM wins.

Incredible Hulk 180 CGC 9.4 OW/W 1st Appearance of Wolverine. Beautifully centered copy! $SOLD

Edited by drbanner

16 hours ago, maraxusofkeld said:

Beautiful cover registration on this, tough to find on this book!

Thanks, it is indeed a pretty copy!  As this book hasn't spiked over the last few years like the 181 has, it's still a fairly affordable 1st appearance.

That's my thinking as well!

I'll be posting a few more important BA comic books in this thread that have been independently certified by the 3rd-Party grading company called "CGC", these should all be priced below values published in the GPA subscription service price guide for said certified comic books. And look for a new thread tomorrow with some sweet new raw HG Bronze. :shy:

Amazing Spider-man 144 CGC 9.4 OW/W Classic Romita cover, and a beautiful copy. $SOLD

Edited by drbanner

Back cover scan of the Hulk 180 as requested, no front to back wrap either...perfectly aligned copy. (thumbsu

hulk180back215.thumb.jpg.88049b9c16fd44bf764945ee1f41b99c.jpg

Edited by drbanner

Adding two great Silver and Golden Age books to this thread before closing it down Sunday, let me know if you'd like a back cover scan of either of these.

Amazing Spider-man 5 CGC 6.0 OW/W  $700.00

asm5235_zpsguvpchiw.jpg

Scarce book here for the Cole collectors.

Blue Bolt Weird Tales 117 CGC 7.0 Off-White/White pages. $595.00

This is the only 7.0 copy, there are 4 higher on census (highest GPA sale is 7.5).

bolt117234_zpscrzyhtry.jpg