• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

Speedy... you've been on me like flies on other flies lately.

If I've done something to offend you, why don't you PM me so I can apologize for it.

Jesus man... your constant shoe licking is getting quite tiresome. Like I said, if I've wronged you... just pop me a PM and we will clear it up.

Here's you another wink ;)

Shoe licking?

Got to keep it PC :D

If I've done something to offend you, why don't you PM me so I can apologize for it.

Jesus man... your constant shoe licking is getting quite tiresome. Like I said, if I've wronged you... just pop me a PM and we will clear it up.

I don't know what shoe licking is but it sounds gross. :shrug:

And there's nothing more going on with me than meets the eye. I can't always tell what you're saying because sometimes you're overly cryptic, but you seem to think the mods have it in for you, I think that's probably not the case, so I say so. Fret not, I don't have it in for you.

Again... as I stated before Speedy... I do not think the mods have it in for me.

I do think that certain members here... and I use the term members loosely and with underlying meaning :insane: ... have more "mod ear" than others. Just another unfair practice around here which everyone but a certain few have to deal with.

So to clarify... moderation doesn't have it out for me... nor do I feel that way.

Got it? .... and another wink ;)

And there's nothing more going on with me than meets the eye. I can't always tell what you're saying because sometimes you're overly cryptic, but you seem to think the mods have it in for you, I think that's probably not the case, so I say so. Fret not, I don't have it in for you.

Again... as I stated before Speedy... I do not think the mods have it in for me.

I do think that certain members here... and I use the term members loosely and with underlying meaning :insane: ... have more "mod ear" than others. Just another unfair practice around here which everyone but a certain few have to deal with.

So to clarify... moderation doesn't have it out for me... nor do I feel that way.

Hey Rupp mate - :acclaim:

Good to see ya!

Good to see ya!

What's up Beige :applause:

Hope you are well buddy :D

Im not for sure if I like or dislike mods being normal members. If they are that is. It seems like it could be a good thing because they are more in touch with members and their onsite personalities. On the flip side, I guess it could lead to a bit of favoritism but that could happen either way.

Im not for sure if I like or dislike mods being normal members. If they are that is. It seems like it could be a good thing because they are more in touch with members and their onsite personalities. On the flip side, I guess it could lead to a bit of favoritism but that could happen either way.

I was a member and a mod on another message board a few years ago. It definitely happens.

I hate when I miss all of the fun and then can't even figure out what I missed. :(

Rest assured the head of favoritism has a new face ;)

Who is it now, Bio-Rupp? (shrug)

No need to worry yourself about it Andy... you're above favoritism ;)

Oh good. Geez, don't do that to me, man. You had me worried for a sec.

Please. Give the victimhood crud a rest. It's embarrassing.

The constant mention of favoritism has been going on for two years when, OMG, another member had his sales thread moved back to Gold when, OMG, HE HAD BRONZE BOOKS IN HIS SALES THREAD. OMGWTFBBQ. The horrors. You mention every other breath. Grow up.

And I cant even begin to imagine the spin you would put on anything in a PM. lol

Nobody is out to get you, paranoia. Try doing your thing without the constant, and I mean constant, whining and shots and passive/aggressive patheticness and maybe you might enjoy your time here.

Or keep actually believing you were a victim and not responsible for everything that happens to you.

Good to see ya!

Wow.

The world's biggest victim and the world's biggest huckster are buds. lol

Awesome.

Good to see ya!

Wow.

The world's biggest victim and the world's biggest huckster are buds. lol

Awesome.

Why do I fear that Poland is about to be invaded along two fronts?

So thoughts needed on this... Since CGC is now rolling "Moderns" back to 1975 does that mean we should move Bronze into the copper/modern sales thread? Should it be split into Old Bronze and New Bronze with 1975 as the delineator and now its Gold/Silver/Old Bronze and New Bronze/Copper/Modern?

More hot air from the some of biggest mouths on the internet can definitely keep this balloon afloat.

Try Flickr, Picasa, Shutterfly, and Phanfare for more artillery boys ;)

Still here and loving every second of it :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

So thoughts needed on this... Since CGC is now rolling "Moderns" back to 1975 does that mean we should move Bronze into the copper/modern sales thread? Should it be split into Old Bronze and New Bronze with 1975 as the delineator and now its Gold/Silver/Old Bronze and New Bronze/Copper/Modern?

I would say that is overthinking it a bit. They moved modern back to 1975 not based on any shift in the collection community but competitive pressure to their bottom line.

More hot air from the some of biggest mouths on the internet can definitely keep this balloon afloat.

Try Flickr, Picasa, Shutterfly, and Phanfare for more artillery boys ;)

Still here and loving every second of it :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

lol

For a second, I thought you might take responsibility for your actions. lol

Nope. Still a coward without a hint of remorse but full of hypocrisy. lol

I like how you have me on ignore Park... but still feel the need to address me.

Take another one of your best shots... and realize the only person who cares what you think is you.

Oh and did I mention I was still here. Oh yeah... still here.

I'm about to have a beer, let's make it something special

Nothing special. Just the usual woe is me and then button pushing and back to passive/aggressiveness per the norm.