• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -Snow Day Sales Thread (JC Penney, second printings, etc)
1 1

55 posts in this topic

Snow Day Sales Thread

I have some items that I hope might interest you, and hope to be adding at various intervals as time permits.  Probation list and HOS inductees are not welcome.  Please use the :takeit: in the thread.  I accept Paypal, US money orders, and cash of course.  I will accept returns if you are not happy, or if I make a mistake, if the buyer notifies me within a week of receiving the item.  Shipping: Buyer pays shipping. I will work with you to keep your costs as low as possible. I want to sell some items, and do not profit on shipping.  If I missed anything, please let me know. I don't mind chatting, friendly banter or comments.  Thanks for looking :hi:

Edited by ShieldAgent
closed

Late here, but I took a nap after shoveling snow...  

I don't know how I got pulled into collecting/chasing later prints, but I like a lot of them, and have several complete defined sets.

Anyone else like reprints, second prints, later printings?