• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -Snow Day Sales Thread (JC Penney, second printings, etc)
1 1

55 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

do these come with cassettes?

These ones don't, sorry.  I do have three or four loose, unplayed Archie cassettes that I got along the way when putting together the run if anyone is interested in them?

I actually considered trying to get the run in the original packaging with cassettes, but in the end just decided to get the books only.  Easier to store.

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Still snowing? :wishluck:

Thank God, No.

I was considering adding some more books, but IDK.  Maybe a fresh thread with something different is in order.  I am trying to make some space, as I have something like nine short boxes in the guest room.

Will you be listing any JC Penney variants from 1993 or 1994?  I need 4 for the 1993 set and 10 for the 1994 set.  Only need one (the Marvel Milestone Hulk #1) for the 1992 set.

2 hours ago, Shark said:

Will you be listing any JC Penney variants from 1993 or 1994?  I need 4 for the 1993 set and 10 for the 1994 set.  Only need one (the Marvel Milestone Hulk #1) for the 1992 set.

never thought about this until now, but I do not have any duplicates from the 1994 set  (shrug)

All I have left (besides the collection) are a handful of duplicates of ones already listed.

On 3/19/2017 at 5:31 PM, fastballspecial said:

I walked into a shop last month that had the ASM with cassette, but they wanted I think some ridiculous amount of $200 or 300 for it so I passed.

That was the first time I have ever seen an ASM with a cassette. Find a package completely together is impossible to store I think from the ones I have seen.

Chip had one,but I never got it...

On 3/21/2017 at 0:44 PM, porcupine48 said:

Chip had one,but I never got it...

You box has been packed for a while, I just am waiting for a free $35 to send it to you.  It's everything I promised you and sent you pictures of.