• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official Tyler Kirkham Appreciation/Discussion Thread

16 posts in this topic

So my first dealing with Tyler was at WW Toronto back in 2012(?). He was their with his wife. New to collecting art, I stumbled upon his book of OA as a friend was talking with him. I found this super cool Superman vs Darkness 2 page spread from Top Cow that he had done. Made a deal with him days later and he sent it to me, along with 2 autographed covers. Here it is framed with the books

sups.jpg

10 hours ago, Dwitkin82 said:

So my first dealing with Tyler was at WW Toronto back in 2012(?). He was their with his wife. New to collecting art, I stumbled upon his book of OA as a friend was talking with him. I found this super cool Superman vs Darkness 2 page spread from Top Cow that he had done. Made a deal with him days later and he sent it to me, along with 2 autographed covers. Here it is framed with the books

sups.jpg

Beautiful... :luhv:

Super Sons #1 - Unknown Comic Books

I really love this one. I normally have a $15 per book limit but I'm biting the bullet and ordering the $50 Joker Only variant, too.

xVbfc9t.jpg joker_large.png?v=1487433621

Amazing Spider-Man #25 - Unknown Comic Books

I like it but I've spent too much on Super Sons already plus Marvel seems to be cranking out Skottie Young baby variants left and right. That's a bigger collecting focus of mine so passing up on this one.

2_pack_large.png?v=1488413540

Bumping this with this:

Screenshot_20190825-191519_eBay.thumb.jpg.717afa1bdab52ccb01f866a5dbc2fc9e.jpg

I've been looking for an awesome venom vs carnage cover and I've found out. Available for preorder on his site. Then auto/cgc with him and donnie cates at nycc and booyah.