• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HBO Max's BATGIRL starring Leslie Grace (2022?)
5 5

473 posts in this topic

Filming is currently underway on DC's Batgirl movie, which will finally bring Barbara Gordon / Batgirl (Leslie Grace) into the DC Films world. The project has been anticipated by fans for quite some time, especially given Barbara's array of ties to key characters and groups within the DC Comics universe. Among them is Dinah Lance / Black Canary, who serves as a founding member of the Birds of Prey alongside Barbara in the comics, and is often portrayed as one of her closest friends. While we have yet to get official confirmation of Grace's Batgirl and Jurnee Smollett's Black Canary meeting in live-action, a new photo from the set of Batgirl does tease a connection to the superheroine, in the form of a poster advertising a live musical performance from Black Canary. A second set photo appears to show some sort of poster or art piece for Black Canary, complete with a look at Smollett sporting shorter hair and a domino mask.

I don't like some things about the fabric bunches in spots but the design is great. Can she bend her arms and how much does the sleeve ride up?

I may be a bit too harsh. I do want it to be good. I like a lot here the more I look at it closely but overall 6 or 7/10 or so from me.

On 1/14/2022 at 10:29 PM, Bird said:

I don't like some things about the fabric bunches in spots but the design is great. Can she bend her arms and how much does the sleeve ride up?

I may be a bit too harsh. I do want it to be good. I like a lot here the more I look at it closely but overall 6 or 7/10 or so from me.

It's like in the source material. A young hero just starting out. So even the suit appears in early design stages 

FJG8s05WYAQZG2v.thumb.jpeg.e146134fa3fc570cb17fc5c9957116e5.jpeg