• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC's TITANS on HBO Max
1 1

278 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Surprised no one is talking about this. A huge hit with the critics. Looks like Beast Boy is the break out character.

Csj4EwX.jpg

Please tell me his voice isn't as annoying as it is in the cartoons...

Edited by Batman

On 10/23/2018 at 10:37 PM, pjray55 said:

Just watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed it.  Not at all what I had expected.

I'm a little farther in and it's not as bad as we were led to believe. Couple of minor snags I have with it, but it can wait to see if they get resolved. 

I've just started watching this on Netflix and am really enjoying it. Far darker than I expected, similar to what Riverdale did with Archie I guess, and almost has a sort of Watchmen (the movie) vibe to it. Starfire is HOT (not just literally) and Minka Kelly as Dove... :x

Image result for minka kelly dove

Looks like there is a rumor of Deathstroke's daughter appearing in Season 2.

EXCLUSIVE: Deathstroke and Ravager Coming to ‘TITANS’ Season 2

This new version of Slade Wilson is quite a bit different from the one we’ve come to know in the comics. In this universe, Slade Wilson will be portrayed as a military man with a family but whose demanding nature tore that family apart. Described as a dedicated and patriotic solider, Slade is forced into early retirement by the military, setting him on a path of vengeance on those who he believes betrayed him. Comic book fans know of Wilson’s long history with the Titans, but we’ll see how much of that Johns and crew follow on the show.

The studio is currently casting for the role and is searching for a Latinx, Asian or Caucasian male, 40-55, to portray the Terminator!

The studio is looking to cast either a mixed Latinx or mixed Asian actress, 18-21, in the role. A very different version of the character was previously portrayed on Arrow by actress Summer Glau. Stay tuned to That Hashtag Show for more on this story as it develops.

42 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Did someone say that Season 1 is on Netflix? Based on the feedback here, I'll have to check it out.

DC Universe is allowing for free viewings of all three Episode 1 parts of Titans, Doom Patrol and Young Justice. At least give that a try.

Titans Episode 1