• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its been 48 hrs since I notified the seller there was a problem, he has been online in the meantime and he seems to be ignoring me.

24 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, 50AE_DE said:

I'm a little confused here.  How is this not probation worthy when the slab was damaged in transit, due to what appears inadequate packaging, and the seller isn't responding to the buyer?

It probably is worthy.

Unless I'm missing something, OP has never put it forward as a PL nomination, unless posting it as a thread here implies that, but there is the timeline, deal was first done sometime on or after 5 April yes? If so the 30 day rule has just come into effect, and what exactly is the seller being asked to make right at this point? I do understand the problem but I have understood also that the OP is taking it to his CC company for resolution, yes? Before someone goes on the PL they have to be presented with a clear notice of nomination and a specific demand for refund/restitution which sets the terms for the nomination. IMO this thread shouldn't have been started here if the buyer did not intend a formal nomination. This was the kind of thing that used to get hashed over in the old PL discussion thread. 2c

Edited by crassus
correction

3 hours ago, crassus said:

Unless I'm missing something, OP has never put it forward as a PL nomination, unless posting it as a thread here implies that, but there is the timeline, deal was first done sometime on or after 5 April yes? If so the 30 day rule has just come into effect, and what exactly is the seller being asked to make right at this point? I do understand the problem but I have understood also that the OP is taking it to his CC company for resolution, yes? Before someone goes on the PL they have to be presented with a clear notice of nomination and a specific demand for refund/restitution which sets the terms for the nomination. IMO this thread shouldn't have been started here if the buyer did not intend a formal nomination. This was the kind of thing that used to get hashed over in the old PL discussion thread. 2c

Admin told me to post here, unless of course I put it in the wrong place. 

Anyway I am dealing with cc company now so for now the purpose of this thread is over. I had hoped the seller would have been a little more standup by now but that didn't happen.  I guess once things are resolved I can nominate them for PL if needed.   

I appreciate the knowledge and viewpoints provided to me within. 

Edited by PClark99