• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Warren Pubs Key/Scarce "Hit List"
5 5

232 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

And here's the magazine in question (not my copy, I have the White Mountain but too lazy to get up and scan right now).

IMG_1373.JPG

Ooh the White Mountain copy.

Would love to see that if you could post. I'm assuming it's slabbed, what grade is it?

On 7/27/2017 at 0:52 AM, Randall Dowling said:

And here's the magazine in question (not my copy, I have the White Mountain but too lazy to get up and scan right now).

IMG_1373.JPG

Thank you posting psycho first issue ??

On 7/21/2017 at 5:01 PM, DeadOne said:

(shrug)

My pay grade stops at the "pretty cover/cool book" phase of collecting. :D

Me too my pay grade stops at very good condition at best

or under for comics , that is why magazines are funnier for me

On 7/27/2017 at 10:57 AM, Jayman said:

Ooh the White Mountain copy.

Would love to see that if you could post. I'm assuming it's slabbed, what grade is it?

Not slabbed but as requested, here it is.  Probably an 8.5-9.0 but very fresh and gorgeous colors and page quality.  This is one of a few magazines I bought from the collection a while back. White Mountain books are very overlooked in today's market but were one of the first big pedigrees that came to light and the books uniformly have a very fresh feel if not structurally pristine.

Psycho 1_WM.jpg

6 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Not slabbed but as requested, here it is.  Probably an 8.5-9.0 but very fresh and gorgeous colors and page quality.  This is one of a few magazines I bought from the collection a while back. White Mountain books are very overlooked in today's market but were one of the first big pedigrees that came to light and the books uniformly have a very fresh feel if not structurally pristine.

Psycho 1_WM.jpg

Super sweet copy, thanks for posting!(worship)

I first remember seeing this book in the Skywald backissue ads and thinking it was THE best cover ever and had to have it!

Just now, Jayman said:

Super sweet copy, thanks for posting!(worship)

I first remember seeing this book in the Skywald backissue ads and thinking it was THE best cover ever and had to have it!

Thanks, Jayman!  Skywalds are very tough in high grade.  There are a few that I would desperately like to find in 8.0 or better with no avail...

17 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Psycho 1_WM.jpg

Wow! (worship)

10 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Thanks, Jayman!  Skywalds are very tough in high grade.  There are a few that I would desperately like to find in 8.0 or better with no avail...

I hear ya! I'm still looking for HG copies of Nightmare 15, Psycho 14 and Scream 3. Tough...as...nails!

On 7/31/2017 at 10:47 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Psycho 1_WM.jpg

So cool cover???

On 7/26/2017 at 11:52 PM, Randall Dowling said:

IMG_1373.JPG

Is that Harvey Dent?

7 hours ago, N e r V said:

6674E5AE-1C9C-4FED-88A3-BCE01FC1C525.jpeg.331983d29652c1e4bfabcb2a406089fd.jpegSo far this 8.5 from Dale Roberts was my biggest score since I originally started this list.

I remember when you first posted this book, just a beautiful copy.(worship)

On 08/04/2018 at 6:00 PM, Lucky Baru said:
On 27/07/2017 at 5:52 AM, Randall Dowling said:

IMG_1373.JPG

Is that Harvey Dent?

No that's a rich man who is now skint (ouch).:)