• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

On 02/05/2017 at 11:52 PM, britalope said:

Only one on the census, I believe...

Avenger Crime Comic 25.jpg

CGC does not mention it, but I had a copy once, someone else I know had one too. The interior was Phantom Lady 17. No joke. Probably yours as well.

Edited by comicnoir

15 minutes ago, comicnoir said:

CGC does not mention it, but I had a copy once, someone else I know had one too. The interior was Phantom Lady 17. No joking. Probably your's as well.

yeah, I believe the interior is... and the cover seems to be a panel from Phantom Lady 17 as well, I believe

2 hours ago, britalope said:

yeah, I believe the interior is... and the cover seems to be a panel from Phantom Lady 17 as well, I believe

No that cover is a terrible drawing of PL, not done by the master Matt Baker.

9 hours ago, edowens71 said:

OK, I'll stop for now...but I have more ECs to come at you with if there's a lull in the action :D

Bring 'em please! I keep going back over those Internationals...what an array of covers! And the logo lettering strikes me because it reminds me of a very 70's underground comix logo feel. Wonder if an old EC letterer worked with Crumb et al?

2 hours ago, Timely said:

Only 9 on the census.

zip20.jpg

I have a CGC copy as well but I'll be darned if I'm posting it after  that one 

9.0,8.0,5.5 and a Q-7.0 on the census with my 6.5 it makes 5 total. I really thought it would hit VF but am still thrilled.1cj.JPG.11dd9e4fd99acd167e9af3ef0ff6fa3e.JPG

2 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Highest 9.4 Mile High 6 copies on the census

100_3777.jpg

Mine was a cgc 6.0 but I cracked it out , so reduced slabbed by 1