• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

On 5/27/2023 at 3:22 PM, circumstances said:

Still only 7 universal (8 total). Not sure how many years that is now, without any new submissions. Mine is signed by Will Eisner under the indicia.

158195595_10158872491301675_7574524004373276671_n.jpg

I always liked that cover.  Robert Thompson.  Hmmmm, never heard of him.

On 5/31/2023 at 1:07 PM, Frisco Larson said:

9 total for this issue.

Pictorial Romances 18.jpg

I have this entire issue rebound and trimmed with a All Picture Comedy Carnival cover

When I decide where things go in the box, I just put it where Pictorial Romances 18 goes in the Pictorial Romances run. It is the whole comic with no other issues added or stories taken out.

On 5/31/2023 at 11:24 AM, PeterPark said:

I have this entire issue rebound and trimmed with a All Picture Comedy Carnival cover

When I decide where things go in the box, I just put it where Pictorial Romances 18 goes in the Pictorial Romances run. It is the whole comic with no other issues added or stories taken out.

St John rebound, or you rebound it?

On 5/31/2023 at 1:24 PM, PeterPark said:

That's interesting. I'm not sure if I've ever seen an All Picture Comedy Carnival comic before. 

On 5/31/2023 at 3:43 PM, Frisco Larson said:

That's interesting. I'm not sure if I've ever seen an All Picture Comedy Carnival comic before. 

You have to careful with that book because some copies have issues with Baker art and some don't. Dealers will sometimes list a copy as having Baker even if it doesn't.