• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Silvestri Probation

5 posts in this topic

Probation

Bought some books from Mr. Silvestri. Paid $47.00 via Paypal on April 21st. Haven't received books. Haven't heard back from Mr. Silvestri despite

e-mails and messages on this site. Nominate Mr. Silvestri for probation.

Edited by Batarag

have you done the 3 day notice thingy where you give him one last chance?  And has it been over 30 days?

On 5/11/2017 at 0:46 PM, Batarag said:

Nominate Mr. Silvestri for probation.

I will also be bringing Sam up for nomination (thanks, Batarag, for saving me the trouble of making a new thread).  I made payment on April 19th.  I heard from him the following day on April 20th when he stated he had a minor problem with my order.  I replied on April 28th, sent him a follow up on May 9th when I didn't hear back, and then sent him a PM AND email tonight stating that I would like to work things out or would be forced to nominate him to the probation list.  Up until this point, none of my PMs have been read.

If I do not hear back in 3 days, I will bump this thread for the official nomination.

On 5/14/2017 at 9:25 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

I will also be bringing Sam up for nomination (thanks, Batarag, for saving me the trouble of making a new thread).  I made payment on April 19th.  I heard from him the following day on April 20th when he stated he had a minor problem with my order.  I replied on April 28th, sent him a follow up on May 9th when I didn't hear back, and then sent him a PM AND email tonight stating that I would like to work things out or would be forced to nominate him to the probation list.  Up until this point, none of my PMs have been read.

If I do not hear back in 3 days, I will bump this thread for the official nomination.

:bump:

OK, no word back from Mr. Silvestri.  I am officially nominating him for the Probation List.