• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal's THE INVISIBLE MAN starring Elisabeth Moss (2020)
1 1

47 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Grails said:

Ok so no Depp and this is not connected to Universals Dark Universe.

Depp was attached when it was Universal's Monster Universe. But then with the response to the earlier films, they went standalone with Invisible Man later on.

I enjoyed it.  For those who've seen it, I have a question.  Major spoilers below...

Spoiler

The movie, as far as I remember, never tells us whether Cecilia is correct that Adrian is the Invisible Man.  Isn't it possible that it was the brother the whole time?  I don't think the movie ever answers that question definitively.

Edited by nearmint

13 hours ago, piper said:

I planned to see this but the virus 🦠 unleashed on the world had other plans.

Well it was just released on iTunes and they are price gouging unless it’s an error.  $19.99 should be a purchase price, not a rental price. The Hunt also just popped up on iTunes for the same rental price.

2286CA7E-DDDA-4EED-91A5-B4F9DF6AE033.jpeg

Edited by Grails

3 minutes ago, Grails said:

Well it was just released on iTunes and they are price gouging unless it’s an error.  $19.99 is a purchase price, not a rental price.

It is the going rate for right now. VUDU charging the same amount.

4 minutes ago, Grails said:

So more than a movie ticket then. Ridiculous. 

I know.

But most films open up at that rate, or even $24.99 for a Disney film. I never purchase Digital in the first week from those sites. If you wait and go to some of the more reputable Digital HD resellers during bluray week (the only time you can claim Digital HD directly) you get it for much lower.

5 minutes ago, Grails said:

I just saw these movies popping up on the free movie sites now. HD quality. I would have paid a normal rental fee of 7 bucks but now...

This is a digital sales provider aggregator that captures reputable sites that resell films and TV show codes.

Digital Movie Store Marketplace

They also capture when the sites are having sales. Like with Flix On The Go (I purchase from this site) they are having a 40% off coronavirus sale to to support people forced to stay at home.

Flixonthego

We hope here at Flix On the Go that everyone is safe and stays indoors.  Let's fight Coronavirus together and don't take unnecessary risks.  One way to pass time is to catch up on your TV shows and movies.  Here at Flix on the Go we try to help with that and reached out to our suppliers and requested additional TV shows and new and older movies.  We are trying to stock up on as many titles as possible so we can be your one stop shop for TV and movies.  Normally, we do not take requests for specific titles but going forward, if you are looking for a specific titles, please email us at cs@flixonthego.com and let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy reach out to our suppliers to see if they have this particular title in stack. 

Let's Fight Coronavirus Together 

Please use Discount Code: "STAYHOME40" and receive 40% off you purchase with NO minimum purchase.  

41 minutes ago, Grails said:

Well it was just released on iTunes and they are price gouging unless it’s an error.  $19.99 should be a purchase price, not a rental price. The Hunt also just popped up on iTunes for the same rental price.

I'll wait.