• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House of Secrets 92 too hot to handle
5 5

287 posts in this topic

HOS is much rarer than Hulk 181. At least in my opinion. Search on Ebay yields 11 hits for HOS and 186 for Hulk. There may be some non-181 listings or reprints and such, but there will still be a huge difference in books being offered.

Forgot to mention about 1500 graded HOS vs almost 9500 Hulk.

Edited by Philflound

2 hours ago, marmat said:

The book is still climbing fast, in any grade

Been trying to get a higher grade book for the last few months, I continually get outbid.  I think I'm going to drop my expectations to a 7.5 - 8.0.  Don't really want to go over 1k but
looking less and less likely an 8.0 will be selling that low again as it's been maintaining above that mark for well over a year.  Was looking at raws too but those are going for crazy prices as well.  One of the hotter BA books out there right now.

On 8/10/2017 at 2:43 PM, scooter99 said:

Heritage just auctioned off a nice looking 9.6 for $13,145.00.  The Fantucchio 9.6 with white pages goes up on the Link at the end of the month. 

The Fantucchio 9.6 closed tonight for $14,501.00.  Amazing! 

Actually a month or 2 ago a nice 9.6 went for 15K plus on the Link, IIRC.  The centering was perfect but it had less than W pages,  unlike the Fantucchio copy.  I don't know where the price is.  A beautiful 8.5 goes for $2,900 today, the last GPA for a 9.2 is $3,100.00.  Last GPA for 9.4 is $4.500.00. 

The key for me are nicely centered copies, they will always get top end results  Not plentiful either. 

1 hour ago, scooter99 said:

Actually a month or 2 ago a nice 9.6 went for 15K plus on the Link, IIRC.  The centering was perfect but it had less than W pages,  unlike the Fantucchio copy.  I don't know where the price is.  A beautiful 8.5 goes for $2,900 today, the last GPA for a 9.2 is $3,100.00.  Last GPA for 9.4 is $4.500.00. 

The key for me are nicely centered copies, they will always get top end results  Not plentiful either. 

I have 4 copies, and one raw book is a stunner 9.4 that is centered perfect.