• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 15 (2015) Decomixado
1 1

14 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Kuddy, if you look at your set in ASM with variants you do not have a copy of the book that I am looking for. The one listed is the ASM 15 2014 Vol 3 Decomixado book. I am trying to figure out if the 2015 vol 4 15 Decomixado book exists. Thanks, Joe

9 hours ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

That book that you listed is the ASM 15 VOL 3 decomixado. The one just added to the ASM with variants set is an ASM 15 VOL 4 2015. I cannot find that book anywhere. I don't think that it exists. If it does I will need to track it down. Thanks, Joe

12 minutes ago, jjbjheartman said:

Kuddy, if you look at your set in ASM with variants you do not have a copy of the book that I am looking for. The one listed is the ASM 15 2014 Vol 3 Decomixado book. I am trying to figure out if the 2015 vol 4 15 Decomixado book exists. Thanks, Joe

You're right. I just looked and it seems (I could be wrong) but this was just recently added to the set. I'm going to have to looking around for this one because I've never seen it.

K.

So I just checked and it appears it's the same book from volume 3. I was able to add my book's CGC number from vol3 to vol4 on the CGC Registry. I'm not sure why it was added to volume 4 but it doesn't seem to make sense.

K.