• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, WeR138 said:

I will give Rick first shot, if he doesn't want it I would like it. Thanks!

WeL,    it's yours  by  right of conquest,   lol

Secrets  Of Sinister  House 5  is SOLD!   Thanks  WeL!

Attention  Porcupine 48!

Fighting Yank 27 Canadian  edition!

Spine mostly split,   cover loose, 1" tear lower  FC. But it's  a Schomburg,    and  looks  great in a mylar.  Interior is nice,  tight with white pages.

Take home   a Nedor  for $30  SOLD!

1vqIppo.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Attention  Porcupine 48!

Spine mostly split,   cover loose, 1" tear lower  FC. But it's  a Schomburg,    and  looks  great in a mylar.  Interior is nice,  tight with white pages.

Take home   a Nedor  for $30

1vqIppo.jpg

Take it!

Attention  Porcupine 48!

Take home   a Nedor  for $30

1vqIppo.jpg

Take it

Daring  Adventures 12

Phantom  Lady   reprints  published in 1963.  Not  the  MOST  risqué  of  the PL  stories,   but  still plenty  of headlights,  shapely  backsides,   and sideboob,   lol 

Nice  VG  or  a bit  better,  with  some  general  wear  and light soiling,   but  tight,   flat,  decent gloss,   and bone white pages.

Yours for $20  SOLD!

iXztGLi.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, Incredible Pulp said:

(shrug) where's the sideboob?

Inside the comic.   The  FC is  safe and sane,  per 1963 standards.  Nothing  but  some  violence,  :D

\

Headline  Comics  75

Very  near  the  end  of  the run  of this title.  Flat,   clean,  glossy,  tight  spine  and CF,  offwhite pages.   Bit of  general  wear,  couple  small tears upper FC,  tiny  corner off lower LH BC.

Asking  $20

QKekTde.jpg

Heh heh,  the things  I  do  for my  fans.  Here's  a  couple  cute  derrieres  to tempt you. 

YBT0qLG.jpg

E3QkePs.jpg

18 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Daring  Adventures 12

Phantom  Lady   reprints  published in 1963.  Not  the  MOST  risqué  of  the PL  stories,   but  still plenty  of headlights,  shapely  backsides,   and sideboob,   lol 

Nice  VG  or  a bit  better,  with  some  general  wear  and light soiling,   but  tight,   flat,  decent gloss,   and bone white pages.

Yours for $20

iXztGLi.jpg

OK Rick, you got me, I'll take it!

Heh heh,  the things  I  do  for my  fans.  Here's  a  couple  cute  derrieres  to tempt you. 

YBT0qLG.jpg

E3QkePs.jpg

Wups!  Forgot  to flip  the first image  horizontal  after  I  flipped  it   vertical.   Hold  your monitor up  to the mirror,   lol

Just now, Incredible Pulp said:

:whatthe:  a couple of those shots are spectacular  :golfclap:

thanks for showing us and congrats on the sale!

The GA  Phantom  Ladys  are  well worth  searching out...if you have  a fat checkbook.  

Wilbur 23

Bit of general wear,   some light soiling lower  BC,  otherwise  a  solid  copy  with  good gloss,  tight spine  and CF,   offwhite - white pages.   Small 1/4"  tear LH BC,   smaller  matching  tears on  a  couple  leaves  inside. 

Take home  a nice one for $25

zkpyugi.jpg